Happy Christmas

 Today is an important day on two parts.


Firstly it marks the "Gotcha day" - the day the dog we rescued from Cyprus arrived in our home in the UK and met us for the first time 7 years ago. She is still going strong and running and playing like she was back then and very much loved by us all.


Secondly, it is the day before the day I am going home for a Christmas break from hospital. Now this is a temporary trip and I will be returning to hospital in a few days, but it is a trial of how I will survive at home, and feedback important information to help plan any future needs for when I go home permantly.


Importantly, I will get to see my family, friends,and my dog at home for the first time in 9 months. I will cherish it.


Happy Christmas everyone.


#happyholidays 

#happychristmas 

#happyfriday 

#content


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal: Lets walk

Never give up

Pain Management