Driving (Driven) home for Christmas

As we enter December 2023 it is a poignant time in my recovery, firstly it is nearly 9 months I've spent in hospital being cared for by the amazing #NHS Here at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford UK and now the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre NHS Trust again here in Oxford UK. Both trailblazing and excellent institutions.

Christmas this year is a particularly emotional time because for the first time in 9 months I will be well enough to have a "day release" or specifically spend some time at home with my family over the Christmas period, at home.

I am looking forward to this time with all my heart and soul and once again I would like to thank the amazing NHS for the care they have given me this year. The staff in particular 

#Nurses, #careassistant, #physiotherapist, #occupationaltherapist, #speechtherapist, #doctors and #psychotherapist 

This year, Chris Rea's song "Driving home for Christmas" has a particular meaning and parts of it being tears of happiness and sadness to me, so I will end here with a link to the video. Enjoy and Happy Christmas to all


https://youtu.be/uSjq7x67kzM?si=myzIDEDhsMZaudPa


 #Thankyounhs #christmas2023 #christmas #happyholidays 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal: Lets walk

Never give up

Pain Management