Optimal content creation


Firstly this article is an experiment in a new tool I have found for content creation management so this is a TEST!! While I iron out any issues.

Secondly I will go over the tools and where I found them.

Thirdly this is an honest article and I am not employed or being rewarded by either of the companies mentioned.

I found these tools on Product Hunt, this is a website and app that is a collection and promotion tool for new products that have just been released. It's been around for a while and you may recognise some of the big name products on there (Atom Editor, Electron, Sublime Text etc). 

It was on here that I came across the tool I am evaluating now. Buffer (https://www.buffer.com)

Buffer is a social media tool that enables you to

- Create ideas and draft content 
- Create and track posts from drafts 
- Build up a queue of content to publish 
- Schedule your posts to be posted on future dates and times
- Collaborate with colleagues on on posts 

Now the best feature I like is the scheduling. I can write a series of articles am schedule them for future dates. Indeed if I have done it right this one should appear on LinkedIn at 8pm on Sunday 26 November as I write this on the previous Saturday.

You can set buffer to post the contents of your queue one post at a time as many times in a week as you want.  LinkedIn themselves suggest 

Between 12 to 3 pm, 3 to 6 pm, or 6 to 9 pm on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday

In the article here


And I may configure buffer to post once a week on one of those schedules.

Even on the free plan Buffer is pretty powerful and I do reccomend checking it out.

If anyone has any other tools for #contentcreators they use or have authored please comment below!

#marketing #content #creators #contentcreators #socialmedia #influencers 

Product Hunt - https://www.producthunt.com 
Buffer  -  https://www.buffer.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal: Lets walk

Never give up

Pain Management