Monday motivation

What do all these phrases have in common?


✅ The best weeks start on Monday.

✅ Use it and improve it.

✅ The difference between try and triumph is a little umph!

✅ If it doesnt challenge you it doesnt change you.

✅ Exercise is medicine.

✅ Hustle for the muscle.

✅ Motion is lotion.

✅ Life has its ups and downs.  - we call them squats.


Answer

They are all phrases my Physiotherapists have said to me when times have been tough during my Rehabilitation.

I am going to pin this list on my desktop and glance at it during the challenging times ahead. 

I am sure their meaning will motivate me, maybe it could for you too?

#motivation #mondaymotivation #challenges #timesaretough #coaching #helpandsupport

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal: Lets walk

Never give up

Pain Management