Retrospective of 2023


✅ What went well....

Well.... I have my health, my family and some redecorated rooms in our home that I am yet to see in person!

I made some new connections on LinkedIn, some of which write excellent articles on here that I am trying to emulate - Steve Mazey and Dr Jacqui Rigby spring to mind as two. And I do reccomend the latter's Curious Friday articles...


❎ What didn't go so well..

Here is the big one, the vast majority of 2023 have been taken up with me being in hospital. Currently I am learning to walk again, and talk again following a major operation and accident.

During this time I have :

- Suffered a heart attack

- Been on Dialysis 

- Suffered from multiple blood clots

- Nearly died twice. 

- Lost the use of and regaining back the use of one arm and leg 


❤‍🩹What can be improved....

2023 has been one big challenge for me and my family.. We have grown stronger together and my lifestyle has and will improve as I strive to be healthier for my own good. 

At some point In 2024 I hope to be discharged from hospital in a well enough state to survive in the real world. This cannot come sooner as i want to get on with my life, we have a lot of experiences that me and my family wish to share.


🔚 Conclusion....

2023 hasn't been a good year for us, but as the 1993 hit by D:REAM says... "Things can only get better".


Happy Christmas, Happy holidays everyone see you all In 2024.

#retrospective 

#reviewoftheyear 

#curiousfriday 

#sprint 

#2023year 

#2024goals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal: Lets walk

Never give up

Pain Management